A whale-addict Seouler living with a pet schnauzer Shabbie interested in too many things from animals, craft, art, gelato, baking, cooking, and more.
I didn't expect to see the word horny on your blog...http://www.atom.com/funny_videos/fleisher_cat_psa/ so here's a video about cats
i see that you raised your hand.and what a clever video. but i hope Dog is not that pessimistic.
Does full moon mean horny? You learn something new everyday!
Yup. either that or you feel very violent. I prefer the horny theory.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I didn't expect to see the word horny on your blog...
http://www.atom.com/funny_videos/fleisher_cat_psa/ so here's a video about cats
i see that you raised your hand.
and what a clever video. but i hope Dog is not that pessimistic.
Does full moon mean horny? You learn something new everyday!
Yup. either that or you feel very violent. I prefer the horny theory.
Post a Comment