I am back to blog about this amazing sewing shop I found accidentally, called the Sewing Factory!
Apparently there are 8 Sewing Factory all across Seoul (run by Brother, a well known sewing machine production company). The one I found was in Euljiro 4 ga, and I am definitely visiting the one in Shinchon soon! (since it's near my house)
블로그 몇달만에 하는건지 모르겠네요..
제가 블로그로 다시 돌아온 이유는! 바로 소잉팩토리를 발견했기 때문이죠~ 을지로 4가에서 우연히 발견했는데 정말 환상의 샵이었습니다.
을지로 4가 외에 8개의 지점이 서울 전역에 걸쳐 있는가봅니다. 다음에는 집 근처에 있는 신촌점으로 가봐야죠!
and the best thing was, the prices were reasonable!!
생각보다 가격이 싸서 놀랬습니다! 동대문하고 그렇게 크게 차이가 없는듯..?
I am so glad I found a shop like this. Although you can easily find cheap fabric in Dongdaemun, it was always a challenge to find something that has patterns I like. And this shop has beautiful fabric and different materials all in one shop, which means I don't have to walk around the enormous Dongdaemun complex for hours to find the right material!
이렇게 예쁜 샵을 발견할 수 있어서 정말 다행입니다. 동대문에서 파는 천은 싸고 종류도 많지만 제가 찾는 스타일의 천은 찾기가 힘들어서 고민이었습니다.
그런데 소잉팩토리에서는 제가 찾던 외국 스타일의 천이 너무 많이 있었습니다! 그리고 샵 안에 모든 소품들도 팔기 때문에 한곳에서 쇼핑 가능! 매우 만족입니다.
And you can also take sewing lessons. The price range is from 130,000 won to 200,000 won depending on the course. Again, reasonable price!
소잉팩토리에서는 홈데코 수업도 받을 수 있어요. 13만원부터 시작해서 20만원까지, 자격증을 딸 수 있는 수업도 있습니다!
for more information:
아래 웹사이트 한 번 방문해보세요~
http://www.brothersf.co.kr/
Euljiro Address:
을지로점 주소:
Seoul, Jung-gu, Jugyo Dong, 172 Bunji
서울시 중구 주교동 172번지