Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Cafe Rosso in Samcheong Dong

after a good stroll in the cold mum and i stopped by this cafe called Cafe Rosso for a warm cup of coffee

they kindly had an English map so this is perfect for a lazy person like me!
this is how you get there:


the interior of the cafe






our table had pretty flowers :D


coffee from Honduras, Central America. about USD$6. I know, it's quite pricey for a cup of coffee but i think it's worth it
I am no coffee expert so I'm not in a position to comment on the taste of this (beautiful) coffee, but mum is a coffee fan and she really loved it.
I need the Mullins Sisters to help me!


some details of the cafe worth mentioning:







and the exterior:


i'm definitely going back to Samcheong Dong! ... when it's warmer

2 comments:

Amy Mullins said...

Amy to the rescue!!! ;P It looks lovely.

Jae. C said...

YES! so we have to visit this place when you come here.. so i can write a better blog about this amazing coffee!