I'm about to embark on a knitting mission! And this inspired me even more! I'm going to knit using a Victoria Lace technique. WOAH, coming from someone who has trouble purling and can't count to save her life. But a lovely lady at work assures me it's easy and she will help me figure it out :D I'll take some pics! But the toughest thing for me right now - What colour should my scarf be??
yay! knitting so so therapeutic, i love it. i'll be knitting something else very soon. wow, Victorian Lace pattern! that sounds like a hard one lol. the last time i knitted was about 4 years ago so I watched a lot of youtube videos for this one. you'll find heaps of them, so that could help you. hmm. what are the choices for the scarf? i just chose my favourite ones lol. but with your skin tone anything will look good!
2 comments:
I'm about to embark on a knitting mission! And this inspired me even more! I'm going to knit using a Victoria Lace technique. WOAH, coming from someone who has trouble purling and can't count to save her life. But a lovely lady at work assures me it's easy and she will help me figure it out :D I'll take some pics! But the toughest thing for me right now - What colour should my scarf be??
yay! knitting so so therapeutic, i love it. i'll be knitting something else very soon.
wow, Victorian Lace pattern! that sounds like a hard one lol. the last time i knitted was about 4 years ago so I watched a lot of youtube videos for this one. you'll find heaps of them, so that could help you.
hmm. what are the choices for the scarf? i just chose my favourite ones lol. but with your skin tone anything will look good!
Post a Comment