Monday, September 27, 2010

miser's shopping spree

here are some things i bought at the market yesterday

an oversized blue shirt  $1
a vintage bag that made my heart skip a beat $10

a necklace made from a part of a wooden ruler
This was by donation and I paid $1

Jaffle maker $5
the lady who sold this to me repeated "it works perfectly" more than three times and this made me doubt her (secretly). now I feel bad because it does work perfectly.
I already had 2 yummy toasted sandwiches.

Books (Jane Eyre, Ben Hur, Gulliver's Travels) - $2 each
everything else on the table is what I've received from my friends (this term friends includes my boyfriend and my sister). I have friends with good taste.

+

[No image available at the moment - they're currently in use]
a pair of knitting needles $3


So if you live in Melbourne and were wondering how to fill Sunday mornings with bliss, this is the way to go!
If you don't live in Melbourne, then you should.

[Digital Photography]

1 comment:

Chasan22 said...

i really like jane eyre.
The Wide Sargasso sea, too