Saturday, August 6, 2011

where all the cats are

Hyeri my studybuddy and I went to a cafe.. full of cats.
It's called 양이양이 (yang-i yang-i) and is located in Gangnam.
We talked about going there a few weeks ago and finally decided to do it (and I'm really glad we did!)

So this cafe is literally full of cats.. I saw nearly 20 cats (or more?) playing around and busily licking their private parts.
I think some of them are owned by the staff, and others used to be strays.


so first you need to change into the slippers they provide, to prevent outside dirt from getting in. You also need to wash your hands before handling the cats.
You are required to pay 8,000 won (just a bit less than USD$8), and that covers one drink.There are coffee drinks or teas, juice and green tea latte.


and then the adorable cats are all yours!(but i must say, they do take their time before they approach you no matter how much weird noises you make)









snoozing in a box









location: 서울 강남구 역삼동 817-7 용빌딩 3층 (Seoul, Gangnam Gu, YeokSam Dong 817-7 Yong Building 3rd Floor)
Tel: 02-565-0202

Opening hours: PM 12:00~23:00 everyday

No comments: